Wednesday, December 2, 2009

In portland now

The internet has been really slow, and I wont be able to upload that many pictures until the internet gets faster
anyways, the following is what I wrote yesterday and not able to put it up

::
ok, why is it so hard for hotels to put up wireless internet?
Well anyways... we are now in portland OR,
Lets catch up on what I been up to.

So, starting in the morning, we decided to walk to Pike Place Market where they sell a lot of stuff =)
 




Then, we got some korean-ish food next to a lake



and then we found a hode of japanese people =)

Then we just went back to take a break until around 4
K and Yasushi decided to go to a baseball stadium.
I and Deepak were just chillin in the room

After that We meet up in the Space Needle

Deepak and I went up to the top first because yasuhi and k wont pick up their phone and we have no idea where they are, and Yu was busy getting his head scratched (inside joke)
 
Then we met up with Yasushi and Keiske

And at last Yu came

Tha's that, then we came down and start walking back




So then we went back and drink a little bit with yasushi's friends

and then in the morning today, we hopped on the bus for 5 hours..

its way worst than 24 hrs....
There was a kid who cant stop crying, and a pissed off over weight mother beside me and 2 stupidly loud homeless behind me...
anyways thanks to that its over and am feeling amazing


So then, I met up with Lincoln, my Co-RLA in Trever,
he graduated last year and he lives in portland.


We went to the mall and the only thing that attracted me was DollarTree,
They have ORANGE JUICE FOR $1!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?
sadly, I forgot to bring my camera...

well, anyways, we are going to go to Washington park tomorrow.

::

And now we just booked the hotel in San Francisco

union square plaza hotel
432 Geary St
San Francisco, CA 94102

for $79.70 about a mile from the bus station

Ok i'm tired... and this lounge is not confortable,
We are going to Washington Park soon,
Byte out!

No comments: