Friday, January 1, 2010

My apology

It has been pretty long since my last update, and I am really sorry for that
I actually had a chance to update it but then I was sick and didnt feel like updating otherwise the blog might sound really sad=)

anyways, I am still not able to update anything right now, but just stay put
 I am pretty sure I can do it by sunday.

here is a brief catch up
We went from maimi to oralando
then we went to Columbia but the timing was quite off, so we decided to skip it to dc

after 26+ hours we got to DC and since the timing was still off, we only stayed there a day and didnt get to go around....

then we left for newyork
here we celebrate the new year!
and today is 1st
we are heading back to Appleton as I am writting it

Yep I am on Greyhound bus
YES IT HAS WIRELESS INTERNET!!!
I knowwww!! SOoooooOO cool!! right?
and it also have a plug outlet so i can keep using this laptop for as long as i please, or as long as i am on the road...

but since my laptop is under the bus.. i borrowed deepak's laptop

thus no pictures and i didnt want to go too deep in what happened
so stay put until sunday!

I will be back with full flavor stories!
Byte escaped (quietly)

No comments: