Thursday, November 26, 2009

1 day in Minneapolis

Now we are making plans for rapid city in the lounge at Marriott
We have just completed a bunch of walking (approx 4 hrs in -2 C ....)

Here are where we went:

1st - Minneapolis Community and Technical College



2nd - Walker Art Center



After that we went to find something to eat

3rd - Eat Street

Not-So-Funny story... I was told by this thai concierge(r?) that this eat street is a good place to eat... and the map he gave me was kinda small, so.. I was like ok! lets head there.... I turned out, it was a hell of a walk to the place... I mean about 45 mins from Walker Art Center... and Holy **** its like Vietnam town...  All the restaurants are Vietnamese and... as you can see, my friend are very happy..... The food wasnt that good too =(   (about 11 bucks i paid)

(to comment)

Then we went back to hotel around 2 pm
We thought we were gonna rest for an hour then catch a bus to the Mall of America...
As you can guess, we were tired... i mean TIRED
so we all went to sleep right away and woke up about 5.30 pm
and it was dark outside so we abandon our thought of going to the mall ...
we instead were hungry so we went to Apple Bee!





 (This was GOOOOD ... MUCH BETTER THAN THE VIET FOOD)
(i ordered chicken sliders and a long island tea and some buff wings  about $ 14.25)
Then we head to the bridge ... dont ask what bridge cause I donno...





After that we are back here, and making a plan ...
So in Rapid city we will be staying at the Raddison Hotel


445 Mt Rushmore Road
Rapid City, SD 57701
(605) 348-8300


It cost $74.86 for a night. and only 0.2 miles off the bus station !

Alright I am tired... so I will keep posting!
Byte Out!

No comments: